1. Introduction and Purpose
Bettingsite.ie is committed to maintaining the highest standards of ethical conduct and corporate responsibility. We recognise that modern slavery is a global concern and we strive to ensure that our business and supply chains are free from any form of slavery, servitude, forced labor, or human trafficking. This policy sets forth the actions and commitments of Bettingsite.ie in line with the Modern Slavery Act 2018 (Cth) and the Modern Slavery Act 2015 .
This policy applies to all individuals working for or on behalf of Bettingsite.ie in any capacity, including employees, directors, officers, agency workers, interns, agents, contractors, external consultants, third-party representatives, and business partners .
3. Definitions and Indicators
Modern slavery encompasses:
- Slavery: Owning or controlling a person against their will.
- Servitude: Coercing individuals into providing their service.
- Forced and compulsory labor: Forcing individuals to work under threat.
- Human trafficking: Recruiting, moving, or receiving persons by threat, use of force, or deception for exploitation .
4. Company’s Responsibilities
Bettingsite.ie is responsible for:
- Implementing systems and controls to identify and prevent instances of modern slavery.
- Conducting risk assessments in its business operations and supply chains.
- Offering training to its employees and stakeholders to recognize and respond to modern slavery risks .
5. Employee’s Responsibilities
All employees are expected to:
- Read, understand, and comply with this policy.
- Avoid any actions that could lead to the violation of this policy.
- Raise concerns about any instance of modern slavery in the business or supply chain.
6. Reporting Instances of Modern Slavery
Employees, stakeholders, and the general public can confidentially report suspected or known instances of modern slavery related to Bettingsite.ie’s operations to our designated whistleblower hotline. Reports will be thoroughly investigated, and appropriate actions will be taken .
7. Training and Dissemination
Employees will be provided with training on this policy and on recognizing and addressing the risks of modern slavery. The policy will be widely disseminated to ensure awareness and compliance .
8. Compliance and Disciplinary Actions
Failure to comply with this policy can result in disciplinary actions up to and including termination of employment or business relationship .
Bettingsite.ie commits to reviewing and updating this policy periodically to ensure its relevance and effectiveness.
This policy reflects Bettingsite.ie’s commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships. We are dedicated to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure that modern slavery is not taking place anywhere within our organization or supply chains.